Mono-charges are postulated as needed for all matter formation and force generation in the Universe, per MC Physics theory in Quora blog-
“MC Physics- Model of a Real Photon with Structure and Mass” paper and its Real Photon paper abstract.
Proof of mono-charge existence comes from the most simplist and smallest entity in the Universe, elemental photons of light and all radiation, as given in Photons: A High School Primer video. Proof also comes from the repeatability of matter formation processes, called F-SCoTt processes.
The basic properties of mono-charges are theorized to include:
- · Each individual mono-charge is most likely a single point charge of fixed intrinsic energy potential, with no further sub-constituents as they are the most basic entities in the Universe;
- · Each individual mono-charge has a charge type (conventionally as positive + or negative -), per the Quantization event B in Figure 4 of the viXra paper and the F-SCoTt processes, described in the viXra paper and on another web-page, that follows through and affects all matter and force properties including- magnetic poles, subatomic and atomic properties, electrical polarity and pH in chemistry;
- · Each mono-charge also has a given charge strength within a very wide range of strengths, measured as Charge-Volts, described as Quantization event C and in Figure 4 of the vixra paper on Matter Formation. Note that ‘electric’ or ‘electrostatic’ terms are not used as that would unduly limit the range of charge strengths. The exact value and range of charge strengths is not known, but it is known to vary from those immensely strong mono-charges that seeded black holes down to those weaker than photonic mono-charges;
- · That charge strength is not diluted nor diminished by multiple, simultaneous charge interactions or time. This gives rise to the conservation of charge strengthwhen at rest or static, as they are only modified by relativity;
- · Each mono-charge always projects or emanates charge FORCE (potentials) through relativistic impacted space. Those potential forces’ vectored strengths are spatially mapped to a known unit charge called ‘fields’ that we often confuse as ‘waves’ (See separate viXra papers and essays on MC Physics: Force Unification and supplemental). Due to those projected charge forces, there is an apparent sphere of influence or volume of SPACE around each mono-charge;
- Mono-charges cause all forces (as all are charge derived) and formed (and still forms/modifies) all matter in the Universe using those charge force interactions and reactions, following an F-SCoTt Universe cooling and matter formation processes.
· Mono-charges can only nearly ‘touch’ other mono-charges through kinetic energy movements and attraction charge forces, but cannot merge in the normal Universe to form a new net charge entity. To cause that required ‘non-merger barrier’, it is theorized that a ‘near-charge force inversion’, discussed in the later Charge Force and F-SCoTt sections, must exist for each mono-charge This is non-merge requirement is deduced from the evidence of matter we see today and the fact that very strong gravity forces (see separate MC Physics: Force Unification) come from massive black holes;
- · Only potential and kinetic energies exist and they are strictly properties of the mono-charge constituents of matter. Such energies cannot be exchanged with matter.
- · Inertial mass is derived directly from the mono-charge strength/ potential of each mono-charge constituent in all matter, as modified by relativity. Note- In this theory, the CERN Higgs boson is just a temporary, unstable charge force joined collection of mono-charges and charged particles which should be more correctly be called ‘detrital’. Those charges were released/ freed in those CERN high kinetic energy collision of composite particles that also disrupted surrounding matter;
- · Each mono-charge also has an associated, relativistically induced, magnetic mono-pole that is directly related to the mono-charge’s charge strength. Magnetic mono-pole types (North or South, by convention) are directly related to the associated mono-charge’s charge types (positive and negative, by convention). The strength of that mono-pole comes from its mono-charge strength and relativistic effects. Such mono-poles may be only pseudo and not real as it is the induced magnetic force that are important, but that concept maybe useful for understanding magnetic forces; and
- · Relativity effects and impacts occur due to mono-charge movements, which are caused by prior interactions and reactions. In MC Physics, relativity is considered a braking mechanism of all mono-charges or matter in the Universe. The degree of relativistic impact maybe related to the charge’s strength and vectored velocity, but that exact relationship is unknown. It is theorized by MC Physics that total relativity effects are not based only on c, but most likely on kinetic energy (mono-charge with vectored velocity). Perhaps the effects due to charge strength and velocity can be separated later, but they are combined at this point.
Relativity is seen as a Universe matter braking process as it takes generated and applied vectored forces that would normally accelerate a mono-charge or mono-charge containing mass body and partly diverts that generated/ applied force into-
1) increased mono-charge strength, but not impacting charge type,
2) increased associated magnetic mono-pole strength, but not impacting pole type,
3) associated inertial mass and
4) spatial distortions affecting force projection (surfaces and dilutions).
Any reverse force actions causing deceleration of mono-charges reverses those effects causing decreased charge strength and associated properties.